Rock you like a Hurricane

My ideas, photos, rantings, and experiences living in Chicago as a Katrina refugee and what life is like in post-Katrina New Orleans - I'm photographer Marc Pagani....

Friday, September 23, 2005









Waterskiing!!!
I was invited by Kelly Moore, a fellow photographer, to come up to his beautiful home on Gages Lake to meet 4 other photographers for a bbq and waterski day. Mr. Ansel accompanied me and we had a great time playing fetch in the lake - he's becoming an Olympic caliber swimmer. It was great to hang with other young, like-minded photogs and just bs and tell stories about our experiences. I actually hadn't really done that in the past and it was nice to feel part of a community. The skiiing rocked, though my technique kinda sucks so I was very sore Thursday. It was a great way to keep my mind off things and just take a day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home